Your team is crying out for easy-to-use technology that helps people get their jobs done and be more productive, but your organization is stuck using a clunky, complex SharePoint deployment. This is why we’ve launched the Huddle Content Connector service, to release you from the pain of working with SharePoint and to move you into a new era of working in the cloud.
We know that you don’t just sit at your desk and work with the colleagues who sit next to you. You need to work on the move, from your mobile device and collaborate with your partners, contractors, and clients across the firewall. With the Huddle Content Connector service, you can either replace SharePoint outright or—if a complete replacement isn’t an option yet—you can regenerate your SharePoint deployment, providing teams with all the features SharePoint lacks.
As it’s unable to support the needs of today’s mobile and cross-firewall workforce, I believe that SharePoint is dying, and soon such legacy enterprise technology will be extinct. It’s too complex for people to use, costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to implement, and often takes six months to test, let alone install a new version. The Huddle Content Connector service takes the pain out of shifting to cloud technology, so companies can now benefit from intuitive and flexible technology, far shorter upgrade cycles, and mobile and external working. It’s time to move into the new world of work.
Rather than using costly consultants to make the shift from on-premise to cloud systems, the point-and-click Huddle content connector service interface enables governments and enterprises to quickly and securely migrate their data from their SharePoint deployment into Huddle’s secure cloud. It also provides an alternative for SharePoint customers faced with the difficult and expensive upgrade path to SharePoint 2013.
The key advantages of Huddle over SharePoint:
- External collaboration: Huddle works across firewalls, enabling relevant people inside and outside of an organization to access, share, and work on content in a secure online environment.
- Mobile collaboration: Huddle can be accessed from anywhere. Whether it’s a mobile device or a computer outside of your company’s VPN, regardless of which operating system or browser you’re using, or which network they are logged onto. Huddle is available across multiple mobile devices, with native applications available for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android.
- User adoption: Due to its complexity and multipurpose feature set, SharePoint suffers from low adoption rates in organizations. Huddle’s user interface was architected with the business user in mind to guarantee the highest possible adoption rates. With the Huddle Adoption Guarantee, we’re completely confident that, within 90 days, 100% of your initial user base will be actively using Huddle. If not, we’ll refund the entire three months subscription value.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Huddle, with its multi-tenant cloud architecture, can significantly reduce the TCO of collaboration software in the enterprise. With no initial costs for servers, customization, and additional licenses, Huddle can be deployed in a matter of days, not weeks or months like SharePoint.
- Social features: Huddle unites content and conversations in a single, central view for faster, more efficient working. You can direct comments and notifications to specific individuals or teams by using the “@” symbol in file conversations, and view all relevant information in your business activity stream.
Learn more about how you can free your team from the shackles of SharePoint.
Read The Huddle Content Connector service white paper.