Content collaboration, without the complexity
Efficient content collaboration can drive significant organizational returns on investment and productivity. A content collaboration system can keep track of every piece of content in your organization, like text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of.
The trouble is, due to numerous document repositories and information gatekeepers, there can often be a fragmented flow of information across the organization. Content and knowledge is often locked away on people’s laptops or desktops, buried in their inboxes, or hidden in piles of paper on their desks.
But let’s face it: most of today’s enterprise content collaboration solutions are complex, cumbersome, and costly. They require technical skill or knowledge to manage, and many of their interfaces are difficult to understand and navigate. With Huddle, information can be stored centrally and made accessible to anyone who needs it.
And processes? Get these in place first. They are at the very core of efficient content collaboration. For instance, want to create a new web page? Make sure that your agency uploads a brief to a platform like Huddle, so everyone can view and approve it. Then make sure Huddle gets all the page assets so content can move quickly through the approvals process and ready for production. This is just one example, but Huddle’s customer service team can provide a step-by-step approach about how to establish processes that work to help you achieve your goals on target and on time.
Ease of use
- Huddle can be used without training in less than a day, and offers a 100% adoption guarantee.
- When you need an easy way to organize, structure, to easily find, and re-use content, turn to Huddle. It’s cloud-based, so it combines the usability of a consumer-oriented content collaboration solution (translation: easy on IT) with comprehensive, enterprise-scale capabilities.
- With Huddle, knowledge flows more freely and efficiently across the organization. Rather than having to wait for someone to return from holiday, a meeting to be set up, attachments to be sent via email or access to in-house networks to be approved – people can simply log in to Huddle.
Collaboration on external or internal projects centrally
- Without the right platform, people can spend countless hours agreeing on an output and chasing the latest versions of files. Huddle eliminates the need to spend days in conference rooms or on the phone.
- Huddle provides a centralized content collaboration solution that allows people to collaborate on, discuss, and approve content in a central location.
Sharing chunky content with ease
- File size limits aren’t an issue with Huddle. There is no need to zip documents, or deal with the cumbersome, difficulties of complex FTP or intranet sites.
- You can rest assured that you’re secure: an issue that can be worrisome with free online content collaboration solutions or even extranets.
Anytime, anywhere access
- You can work using your preferred device; and your extended supply chain can too—online or offline. Everything gets synchronized so you can see who has made which changes.
- Huddle increases productivity by allowing teams down the hall, or around the world to work from anywhere, offline or online, whenever the need arises, whether they are on a mobile device, tablet, Mac, or other device.
- Content is available in your Huddle extranet software 100% of the time, whether you are in a meeting room, at a conference, or on the go.
- Your content is secure, and only accessible to the people with the appropriate permissions with access through your firewall.
- With Huddle, you can access documents 100% of the time through our 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Office, or Google Apps? We’re open to being integrated with them all.
Security – your intellectual property is safe with us.
- Users gain access through your firewall for file sharing. Your content is secure, and only accessible to the people with the appropriate permissions. Keep in mind, you set user privileges and control who may join, post, or collaborate in your workspace. You track reviews, approvals and progress.
- Huddle offers government-level security that encrypts all data exchanged with the server to industry standard levels as well as authenticating the server itself to the user. We guarantee SSL security.
- You never have to worry about the risks of using potentially unsecure free extranet or online content collaboration services.