Store, share, and manage files with ease
Since the advent of stone carvings, papyrus, paper, pencils, and printing presses, file management has been a time-consuming and sometimes difficult process. Do you have folders full of paper files? Or a hard drive that’s crammed with vital yet difficult to find information? File management software is critical, yet it can be a difficult endeavor due to increasing data volumes, complexity, and file sizes.
Without efficient online file management, people can spend countless hours trying to bring everyone together to agree on an output or find the latest versions of files. Huddle eliminates the need to spend days in conference rooms or on the phone by providing software that allows people to approve files, collaborate, and start discussions in one central location. Huddle allows everyone to store, share, and collaborate on files with people securely, across the firewall.
And processes? Make them your top priority. They are at the very core of efficient file management. For instance, want to create a new web page? Make changes to an HR policy or double check the latest quarterly earnings statement? Make sure that you have a standard process for all your business needs. Huddle’s customer service team can provide a step-by-step approach about how to establish processes that work to help you achieve your goals on target and on time, every time you need efficient file management.
Huddle can help in many, many ways. Huddle is used by more than 100,000 organizations worldwide, including AKQA, Sherwin-Williams, Panasonic, Publicis, and many others. Here’s why:
Ease of use: For end users and IT alike
- Managing files is difficult and can require IT involvement. Not so with Huddle.
- IT departments, rejoice! You no longer have to spend your days fixing SharePoint problems. With Huddle, you have simple, cloud-based platform.
- Even for the non tech-savvy, using Huddle typically starts within one day, without training. And managing files is a matter of sorting, searching on a wide variety of parameters such as author or file type, and organizing via folders and sub-folders.
- Thankfully, file management can be streamlined if many key processes and important content are managed online, from one central location. You’re busy enough. So we ease your workload by adopting an intuitive to use solution.
- No rocket science involved. Simply create a campaign or project, add users, remove users, change permission settings—it is all easy to do with no IT delays or demands.
- With Huddle, you can keep everyone coordinated with an online project workspace in the cloud for team collaboration. With Huddle, your project content is located in one easy-to-manage, shared online workspace that on-site or remote offices and telecommuters can easily access, enriching extended team collaboration.
Collaboration among external and internal projects, centrally
- Thankfully, team collaboration can be streamlined if many key processes and important content are managed online. With Huddle, you can keep everyone coordinated with an online project workspace in the cloud for team collaboration.
- Your file management is easy, because everything is in a shared online workspace that on-site or remote offices and telecommuters can easily access, enriching extended team collaboration and file management.
Sharing large files with ease
- File size limits aren’t an issue with Huddle. There is no need to zip documents, or deal with the cumbersome, difficulties of complex online FTP or intranet sites.
- If you have a large PowerPoint, spreadsheet, or Illustrator illustration to share, it’s not an issue with Huddle.
- Most FTP client software is difficult to use and requires IT involvement. Not so with Huddle.
- Forget the complexities of FTP. Just select the file and click the “Upload” button. There’s no need for IT involvement, and no client FTP software to install, configure, and reconfigure.
- With Huddle, you can also avoid the potential insecurity of extranet and free online content management solutions.
Anytime, anywhere access and collaboration
- You can work using your preferred device; and your extended supply chain can too—online or offline. Everything gets synchronized so you can see who has made which changes.
- Huddle increases productivity by allowing finance, HR, marketing, and other teams down the hall, or around the world to work on files from anywhere, offline or online, whenever the need arises, whether they are on a mobile device, tablet, Mac, or other device.
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Office? Google Apps? We’re open to being integrated with them all.
99.9% uptime reliability
- Huddle’s cloud-based system has very high availability (99.9% or greater uptime to any Internet connected device), so there’s no need to worry about glitches or timeouts when you are sending large files.
Security? Rest assured
- Huddle’s extremely high security is supported by 256-bit SSL and real-time mirrored backups.
- Huddle works behind your firewall so that everyone involved in project collaboration can store, manage files, and collaborate.
- Huddle encrypts all data exchanged with the server to industry-standard levels as well as authenticating the server itself to the user for secure file management.