File sharing software
Share files with the ultimate in visibility, control, and security
As a growing number of professionals need to access files across a plethora of IT platforms, ranging from iPhones to laptops, desktops to a variety of tablets, many of them are turning to the cloud and solutions like Huddle for secure file sharing software. These challenges will only continue to mount, especially as the mobile workforce expands.
Whether cloud-based file sharing software is used as an alternative to traditional backup solutions or by small and medium-sized businesses that want to give employees flexibility in their file accessibility, it’s clear that it’s gaining traction as a business tool. Robust file sharing software is built into Huddle, which is one of the reasons Huddle is used by more than 100,000 organizations worldwide, including Kia Motors, Panasonic, and Sherwin-Williams.
Our adoption as a popular business file sharing software option emanates from many reasons.
Ease of use
- File sharing software across all departments must be intuitive to use—without training. And also without IT headaches. With Huddle, people only need to create a campaign or project, add or remove users, and change permissions, without any IT delays.
- Our Huddle Adoption guarantee will keep your IT department happy too.
Centralized file sharing software among internal and external teams
- With Huddle, there is no need to email file attachments around and become confused about the latest document versions. Huddle provides a centralized area for files, communications, calendars, tasks, and deadlines involved for faster, more informed decision-making. There’s no need to find information trapped in emails or in file folders on desktops and no one has to email each other to find out the latest status.
- Once a file is shared our mechanisms for collaboration are extensive, even if a lot of different people are working on numerous projects.
- We give you a large account of storage as part of your file sharing software. You can add unlimited users to your workspace.
- Having content in one central location allows your team to avoid duplicate efforts. You have full visibility into who is editing and approving documents and more effective internal collaboration and external collaboration.
- You always have access to whiteboards to brainstorm ideas. Workspaces allow you to add as many people as you wish and alert them via email or RSS when changes occur.
Unparalleled mobile access
- Any device, any time. We have fully tailored mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android (in beta).
- Manage files on the move. Offline for a while? No problem. Huddle syncs documents on your mobile device every time you are online. So when you are offline, you can continue to review, edit, approve and create.
- Say ‘no’ to search. An intelligent recommendations engine powers our iPhone and iPad apps, putting the documents relevant to what you’re doing front and center. You stay productive to decrease turnaround times.
File sharing software that supports almost limitless file sizes
- With Huddle, you don’t need to create .zip documents or deal with the complexities of FTP or an intranet portal.
- Stop worrying about compressing documents, searching through emails to find the needed files, or complex workarounds associated with large files. Huddle saves each person three hours per week finding and sharing files1, so there’s more time on maximizing the benefits of file sharing software.
Anytime, anywhere access
- Huddle increases productivity by allowing extended teams to use built-in file sharing software to work from anywhere, offline or online, whenever the workflow requires it.
- Through our file sharing software content is always available, whether you are in a meeting room, at a conference, or on the go—online or offline.
- You avoid expenses of third party systems, couriers or overnight delivery services.
- Users gain access through your firewall for file sharing. Your content is secure, and only accessible to the people with the appropriate permissions. You set user privileges and control who may join, post, or collaborate in your workspace. You track reviews, approvals and progress.
- Huddle offers government-level security that encrypts all data exchanged with the server to industry standard levels, as well as authenticating the server itself to the user. We guarantee SSL security.
- You never have to worry about the risks of using potentially unsecure free extranet software or online content management services.