Huddle donated for nonprofits*
Manage content flow across global teams from a single place online.
Donated Huddle Packages
Donated Huddle Packages are available to selected nonprofit organizations, based on the eligibility criteria below. This offers the following:
Discounted Huddle Packages
Eligible non-profit organizations requiring further user licenses above those offered under the donation scheme are eligible for an exclusive Huddle Foundation discount program.
If your organization requires enhanced security, administration, integrations or professional services then we’ll put a custom quote together for you on our Enterprise edition.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote.
- Relief to the poor
- Advancement of social and community welfare
- Advancement of culture
- Advancement of the natural environment
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
- Humanitarian assistance and disaster relief organizations
- Health services & related activities
- Religious organizations, registered as a charity, with a secular community designation that is separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs, and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith. Example: A food bank with charity status that is run by a church, but is a separate and unique organization that provides food and meals to anyone who qualifies for services, regardless of religious beliefs. N.B. Religious or faith-based organizations may be asked further questions to validate their application according to these criteria.
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities
- Government funded organizations
- National or local governmental agencies or public bodies
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to apply.
Separate Huddle pricing programs already exist for government and education sectors, which are not part of the Huddle Foundation program. Please email email@example.com or call us to enquire about government and education pricing.