Donated Huddle Packages
Donated Huddle Packages are available to selected nonprofit organizations, based on the eligibility criteria below. This offers the following:
- 25 Huddle users
- 10GB storage space
- 20 Huddle workspaces
- All the great features of the Huddle Workgroup edition
Nonprofit organizations based in the United Kingdom can apply for Huddle via CTX.
Nonprofit organizations based in the United States can apply for Huddle via TechSoup.
Nonprofit organizations based in Canada can apply for Huddle via TechSoup Canada
Rest of the World
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, including the following information:
- Organization name
- Proof of nonprofit status
- Web address of nonprofit
- Contact telephone number & email address
- How Huddle is intended for use in the organization
Discounted Huddle Packages
Eligible non-profit organizations requiring further user licenses above those offered under the donation scheme are eligible for an exclusive Huddle Foundation discount program.
If your organization requires enhanced security, administration, integrations or professional services then we’ll put a custom quote together for you on our Enterprise edition.
Contact email@example.com for more information or a quote.
The Huddle Foundation program is only available to selected registered charities or non-profit organizations. Eligibility is always at the sole discretion of Huddle Foundation management, however as a guide organizations which provide the following types of services are generally considered eligible for a donated or discounted account as part of this program:
- Relief to the poor
- Advancement of social and community welfare
- Advancement of culture
- Advancement of the natural environment
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
- Humanitarian assistance and disaster relief organizations
- Health services & related activities
- Religious organizations, registered as a charity, with a secular community designation that is separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs, and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith. Example: A food bank with charity status that is run by a church, but is a separate and unique organization that provides food and meals to anyone who qualifies for services, regardless of religious beliefs. N.B. Religious or faith-based organizations may be asked further questions to validate their application according to these criteria.
The following types of organizations are generally considered not eligible for the donation or discount program:
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities
- Government funded organizations
- National or local governmental agencies or public bodies
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to apply.
Separate Huddle pricing programs already exist for government and education sectors, which are not part of the Huddle Foundation program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to enquire about government and education pricing.