Donated Huddle Packages
Donated Huddle Packages are available to selected nonprofit organizations, based on the eligibility criteria below. This offers the following:
- 25 Huddle users
- 10GB storage space
- Unlimited Huddle workspaces
- File sharing
- Task management
- Discussion forums
- Mobile applications
- MS Office plugins
Nonprofit organizations based in the United Kingdom can apply for Huddle via CTX.
Nonprofit organizations based in the United States can apply for Huddle via TechSoup.
Rest of the World
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, including the following information:
- Organization name
- Proof of nonprofit status
- Web address of nonprofit
- Contact telephone number & email address
- How Huddle is intended for use in the organization
Discounted Huddle Packages
Discounted Huddle Packages are available to registered nonprofit organizations which require more than 25 Huddle Users, or those organizations who are not eligible for a donated package (subject to the eligibility criteria listed below.) By contacting the Huddle Foundation, organizations are able to claim a 25% discount on standard Huddle pricing – for more information on this please contact email@example.com.
In addition to further Huddle users and storage space, discounted packages also offer enhanced support, security and customization.
The Huddle Foundation program is only available to selected registered charities or nonprofit organizations.
If your application is not successful for the Donation program, you may still be eligible for a Discounted Huddle Package as explained above.
Organizations which provide the following types of services may be eligible for a Donated Package as part of the Huddle Foundation program:
- Relief to the poor
- Advancement of social and community welfare
- Advancement of culture
- Advancement of the natural environment
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
- Humanitarian assistance and disaster relief organizations
- Health services & related activities
- Religious organizations, registered as a charity, with a secular community designation that is separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs, and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith. Example: A food bank with charity status that is run by a church, but is a separate and unique organization that provides food and meals to anyone who qualifies for services, regardless of religious beliefs. N.B. Religious or faith-based organizations may be asked further questions to validate their application according to these criteria.
The following types of organizations are NOT eligible for a Donated Huddle Package, but MAY be eligible for a Discounted Huddle Package:
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to apply.
The following types of organizations are NOT eligible either for a Donated Huddle Package or a Discounted Huddle Package, regardless of nonprofit status:
- Governmental organizations or agencies
Separate Huddle pricing programs already exist for government and education sectors, which are not part of the Huddle Foundation program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to enquire about government and education pricing.