A collaboration tool of choice for the government
In an age when budgets are tight and taxpayers expect even more value from government agencies, efficient government collaboration is essential. You need to manage sensitive information and reduce operational costs, while providing superb services to your constituents.
As a government official, busy is your middle name. More than likely your life consists of full email inboxes, disconnected phone calls, reams of printed materials, confusion about document versions and seemingly endless travel to meetings that add to your workload but not necessarily to your progress.
There is a better way to save time and add value. Improve government collaboration across your entire extended team by sharing sensitive information securely with Huddle.
Government organizations around the world benefit from Huddle’s ease of use and high adoption rates. More than 80% of UK central government departments use Huddle, including the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Justice and Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.
Ease of use
As a government official, you have little to no time to spare. You need technology that lightens your load and is exceptionally intuitive to use. You and your extended team can start collaborating with Huddle in less than one day – without training.
- Huddle offers the highest usage rates in the industry; up to three times higher than some of the most popular document management solutions. Want collaboration software people eagerly adopt? That’s Huddle. (Note that Huddle is a much less expensive alternative, too.)
- Huddle is so easy to use that it reduces your training costs for higher return on IT. It also frees up time so you and your staff have more hours available to meet constituent needs.
- Set up and use government collaboration software without waiting for IT to provide a solution. You can create a project, add or remove users, or change permission settings, all on your own. Our 90-day, 100% Huddle Adoption guarantee will let your IT department focus on more strategic tasks.
More often than not, cloud computing in government collaboration requires secure exchange of sensitive information. Security is an area where Huddle shines.
- Huddle’s service is hosted on FCO Services’ secure cloud infrastructure. (If you’re not familiar, FCO Services is an executive agency and a trading fund of the UK Government, so security is as crucial to them as it is to you).
- Huddle and FCO Services joined forces to launch Huddle IL3, the first commercial public cloud service to be modified and accredited for pan-government collaboration on RESTRICTED (IL3) data without the risk of compromise.
- Through a strategic partnership and technology agreement with In-Q-Tel (IQT), a non-profit technology firm that supports the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community, Huddle is developing a version of its platform for U.S. government organizations that is certified by the Federal Information Security Management Act (FIMSA).
Streamlined communications on internal and external projects are the cornerstone of government collaboration. This includes sharing and working together on documents and information such as reports, letters, exchanges with constituents and contracts across government departments and external teams. The first Software as a Service (SaaS) application to be hosted on FCO Services’ Government Secure Application Environment (GSAE) cloud infrastructure, Huddle IL3 provides a central place for people to securely collaborate on projects, share documents, review content, reinforce deadlines, and hold discussions.
Huddle ensures that you
- Make more informed decisions, quicker
- Never worry about which platform, device or operating system your internal and external parties are using again
- Don’t lose sensitive, valuable information in email folders and filing cabinets
- Complete document review and approvals faster – there’s no need to email each other back and forth to determine the status
- Effectively manage relationships among extended teams – Huddle keeps everyone in sync
- Travel less to decrease your organization’s carbon footprint
Unparalleled mobile access
You spend a lot of time in meetings and traveling but with Huddle, you never need to become a bottleneck. When you do travel, you always have access to documents to accelerate turnaround times. Huddle provides support for multiple devices too.
- We have fully tailored mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android.
- You can say “no” to search and have the relevant documents front and center. An intelligent recommendations engine powers our iPhone and iPad apps.
Support for sharing large files
Giant presentations? Documents the size of a dictionary filled with graphics and illustrations? It’s not an issue with Huddle.
- Save time and hassle. With Huddle, you don’t need to create .zip documents or deal with the complexities of FTP or intranet sites.
- Extranets and free online content management solutions are not ironclad when it comes to security, but Huddle is.
- Huddle saves each person three hours per week finding and sharing files2, so there’s more time to maximize your organization’s effectiveness and deliver value to stakeholders.
Anytime, anywhere access
With content in the cloud, you never have to wait for someone to send a file.
- You can work using your preferred device and so care your extended team – online or offline. Everything gets synchronized so you can see who has made which changes.
- Increase productivity. Huddle allows government officials and their extended teams to work from anywhere, offline or online, to boost efficiency and IT returns.
- Offline for a while? No problem. Huddle syncs documents on your mobile device every time you are online. So, then you are offline, you can continue to review, edit and approve documents to move projects forward.
Huddle offers True Uptime™, a 99.9% uptime guarantee or your money back
- Your email will go down before Huddle, so you can stop emailing documents to yourself.
- Whether you are in a meeting room, at a conference or on the go, your content is always available – online or offline.
- You can substantially reduce spending on third-party systems, couriers and printers.
1, 2 http://www.techvalidate.com/product-research/huddle