Get a powerful new intranet. Lose the IT struggle.
Need to know about corporate events, share new HR information or collaborate on a business document? Most organizations rely on intranet portals. But for many organizations, intranets have gone far beyond merely being vehicles for sharing files and printers. As networks become more social by nature, the intranet has also evolved to become an essential tool for communication and collaboration within organizations.
But for many organizations, building an intranet portal has been painful, especially in terms of IT resources and content maintenance. Yet the returns from achieving the full potential of an intranet portal are clear: saving countless, costly staff-hours that would otherwise be wasted hunting for information or policies on various systems and potentially jumping between systems and learning incompatible user interfaces.
But ask yourself: do you need to build your own intranet portal, or establish, customize and brand one in the cloud through a robust service like Huddle? Huddle is used by more than 100,000 organizations worldwide and here’s why:
Ease of use
- Huddle provides a 100% adoption guarantee. No matter where your extended team works, they can connect with ease to share knowledge, experience, skills and content, without the need for expensive or time-consuming training.
- Huddle is the #1 SharePoint alternative for collaboration on an intranet portal. But remember: it’s in the cloud so there’s little to no effort for IT.
- Content can be easily searched based on author, title, topic, and other variables, so it is easy to find.
Collaboration on content centrally
- Huddle provides a single, secure hub that lets everyone, whether they are in the next building or on a different continent, streamline online file storage, coordinate processes, and integrate information flows within your intranet portal.
Accessible at any time, from anywhere
- Huddle provides workers with a central location to view files and conversations and streamline approval, task and project management workflows. Best of all, Huddle is accessible at any time, from anywhere, on any Internet-connected device connected to your intranet portal.
99.9% uptime reliability
- When you need corporate information, or inspiration strikes, you need access to all of your files and workspaces. Huddle’s cloud platform has very high availability (99.9% or greater uptime to any Internet connected device). End-users benefit because no matter where they are or what time it is, they can stay productive.
- Huddle works securely in the cloud so that everyone involved in project collaboration can store, take advantage of online file storage, and collaborate—without security worries.
- Only people granted the appropriate permissions can access content on the intranet portal.
- With an ever-growing number of extensions and an open API, Huddle can be easily integrated with many of your existing solutions, like Microsoft solutions and Google Apps.
- Most of the available intranet portal solutions, such as Microsoft SharePoint, are very expensive because they involve in-house servers, license fees, training, software, consulting, maintenance, and IT fees. That’s not the case with Huddle.
- Own your brand. Let your employees customize their own workspaces.By using Huddle for your intranet portal, people within the organization can customize their accounts and workspaces, add logos and change color themes.