Knowledge management software
Best practices: all in one place
What is knowledge management (KM) anyway? Whenever organizations generate value from their intellectual and knowledge-based assets, generated from employees, partners and customers, it generates knowledge.
Unfortunately, in today’s daily life, we deal with a huge amount of data and information that needs to be managed by knowledge management software. Due to numerous document repositories and information gatekeepers, there can often be a fragmented flow of information across the organization. Content and knowledge is often locked away on people’s laptops or desktops, buried in their inboxes or hidden in piles of paper on their desks.
The challenge is knowing how to dig the value from it using knowledge management software. How do you consolidate what people know and share it among employees, departments and even other companies in an effort to devise and disseminate best business practices? How” and link “best business practices do you find a disciplined approach to achieving organizational objectives by making the best use of acquiring, creating and sharing knowledge and the cultural and technical foundations that support them using knowledge management software?
You need efficient & effective knowledge management software that serves everyone. The end result of a well-designed KM program is that everyone wins. Customers may learn to get better and smarter about their business processes, dealer supply chains may know which merchandise is selling and businesses do better because everyone up and down the supply chain gets a superb experience. The result is loyal customers and enhanced sales.
Ease of use
- With Huddle, information can be stored centrally and made accessible to anyone who needs it using built in knowledge management software. Consequently, knowledge flows more freely and efficiently across the organization. Rather than having to wait for someone to return from holiday, a meeting to be set-up, attachments to be sent via email, or access to in-house networks to be approved, people can simply log in to Huddle
- Huddle is so intuitive that the company offers a 100% user adoption guarantee. People typically start using Huddle without training in less than one day. There’s no need for IT involvement or waiting for IT to build a solution. There is no software to install, configure or reconfigure
Collaboration on content centrally
- Huddle provides a single, secure hub that lets everyone, whether they are in the next building or on a different continent, streamline online file storage, coordinate processes and integrate information flows
Flawless mobile access
- If users’ devices—smartphones, tablets, laptops, or others—are connected to the Internet, then they can all work together through online file storage with Huddle, as well as engaging in discussions and exchanging ideas and tasks
Sharing large media files with ease
- With Huddle, online file sharing couldn’t be easier. Just upload a file and notify those that you want to share it with. They will then receive a notification in their inbox and they can click on the link to where the file is kept
Accessible at any time, from anywhere
- Huddle provides workers with a central location to view files and conversations and streamline approval, task and project management workflows
- Best of all, Huddle is accessible at any time, from anywhere, on any Internet-connected device (including mobile devices) for online file storage and knowledge management
99.9% uptime reliability
- Huddle’s cloud storage system has very high availability (99.9% or greater uptime to any Internet connected device)
- For knowledge management uptime is vital because it allows dispersed teams to move forward on projects at any time, from anywhere, using their preferred devices
- Huddle’s simple navigation, shortcuts and organized content areas, such as the folder and sub-folder structure, enable you to find the information that you need, faster. The powerful search engine looks within the text of uploaded files so that you can always find required content
- Sort your files and folders by title, size, date modified or approval status. Personalize the way you work. Huddle’s sorting options help you to navigate and view your workspaces just the way that you want to
- Huddle offers government-level security and works securely across the firewall so that everyone involved in knowledge management can take advantage of online file storage and collaborate. This is vital for corporations that need to move projects forward while safeguarding sensitive content