Online file storage
Store the files in the cloud. Lose the worry.
We’ve all had it happen: accidental erasures, hard drive failure, theft—or maybe a flood or power surge. Then suddenly, you’re left without copies of meaningful personal photos or professional work files. Peace of mind is just a click away with online file storage on Huddle. Storing copies of your files in the cloud through Huddle’s online file storage is the best way to protect what’s most important to your digital lifestyle.
But don’t worry, it’s not like they’re halfway around the world, sealed in a vault. Huddle makes convenient accessibility the centerpiece of its online file storage. You have access to your most frequently used and important files no matter whether you are, or what device you’re using. Whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, or work computer, you can access, view, and edit all your stored data. With Huddle, You don’t have to carry a USB stick to a meeting or worry about your files being stuck on your laptop or in your in-box. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can access your files via any device.
Online file storage should provide practical features that make uploading and sharing your files easy and convenient. For instance, the service should provide folder sharing, offline syncing, and file versioning in case you lose the most recent version of a stored file. Additionally, there should be backup options so files are automatically updated whenever you make changes, and you should have the ability to restore any file you delete from your account. Welcome to Huddle!
Huddle provides a secure online file storage environment that makes file sharing with colleagues, teams, and departments inside and outside of your organization easy. Being cloud-based, Huddle gives you the ability to access content from anywhere, at anytime. No VPN is required, there is no software to download and install, and there are no servers to look after. Track content versions and feedback from colleagues and set granular permissions to restrict access to sensitive documents.
As an effective online file storage solution, Huddle meets several key requirements:
Ease of use
- Huddle provides a 100% adoption guarantee. Huddle is a beautifully made online file storage tool, with an appealing user interface that makes using it a real pleasure. That means that no matter who is on your team, they’ll be storing files with ease in no time.
Plenty of storage space
- Even the free version of Huddle allows for one workspace with 100 MB of online file storage (that’s enough for a lot of files). If you know that you will be working primarily with giant multi-media files like videos, you may want to consider a paid account, which has anywhere from 1 GB to 25 GB of storage, depending on the option you choose.
Collaboration on external and internal projects centrally
- Huddle provides a single, secure hub that lets everyone, whether they are in the next building or on a different continent, streamline online file storage, coordinate processes, and integrate information flows. View, edit, and comment on content, all from within the browser.
Flawless mobile access
- If users’ devices—smartphones, tablets, laptops, or others—are connected to the Internet, then everyone can work together through online file storage with Huddle. That means everyone can stay on the same page, with the convenience of using their favorite devices.
Easy sharing of large media files
- With Huddle, online file storage and sharing large media files is as easy as a quick upload. You can transmit large, sensitive files securely with confidence. File sharing couldn’t be easier, just upload a file and notify those that you want to share it with. They will then receive a notification in their inbox where they can click on the link to where the file is kept.
Accessible at any time, from anywhere
- Huddle provides workers with a central location to view files and conversations and streamline approval and task and project management workflows. Best of all, Huddle is accessible at any time, from anywhere, on any Internet-connected device for online file storage. Whenever you’re in the mood and have the time to work, Huddle is there for you.
- Huddle also offers automatic "intelligent" synchronization, saving you time and manual effort. Now, instead of manually selecting the docs you need from your enterprise knowledge store—you can still do that though it you need to—Huddle learns what docs you are currently accessing most and downloads those files to your desktop or mobile device for you.
99.9% uptime reliability
- Huddle’s cloud-based online file storage system has very high availability (99.9% or greater uptime to any Internet connected device). So you and your teams can rely on Huddle to access and collaborate on files whether they are around the corner or halfway around the world, because the files are always accessible and there are no glitches or issues with saving versions or staying on track with schedules.
Security? Your personal and professional information is safe and secure
- Huddle’s extremely high security is supported by 256-bit SSL and real-time mirrored backups. Huddle works behind your firewall so that everyone involved in project collaboration can store, take advantage of online file storage, and collaborate.