Unify your team through an online workspace for effective collaboration
Huddle’s online workspace concept allows you to share an entire folder or folders with colleagues, internal teams, partners, suppliers and clients, creating a unique, invitation-only space where everyone can work together. Everything from file sharing, document collaboration and task management becomes easier then ever. You can create an online workspace for different projects and share them with your entire enterprise ecosystem. Huddle makes file sharing easy and provides a collaborative sharedworkspace for documents. You and your colleagues can work on the same documents available in your online workspace and everyone cqnaccess them from anywhere.
However, Huddle does even more. The platform’s secure online workspaces provide the necessary tools for groups of users to share information and work on projects collaboratively. Huddle is accessible through standard Internet browsers and contains online calendars, task and contact managers, as well as space to securely store, share and manage documents and other files.
Independent, secure online workspaces can also be created to manage specific projects, each with their own calendars, tasks, discussions, and shared files. These workspaces can be shared with other users and extended teams to create an extranet by inviting customers and business partners to collaborate as either observers or contributing participants.
Users can set up personal workspaces for their enterprise files, and cross-company workspaces can be created to act essentially as an intranet portal. They provide an announcement board and discussion forum, plus a company-wide shared calendar and access to common customer and other contact lists.
Business users love Huddle
Business users benefit from Huddle’s intuitive interface and the way in which it enables them to work on the same information, content and documents from a central location. Huddle increases productivity by allowing business professionals to work from anywhere, offline or online. No more waiting for emails to arrive or depending on couriers, third-party disconnected systems, or printed materials. P. Nothing is lost in email folders and everything is visible—who has viewed, edited and approved documents, so there’s never a worry about the status of a piece of content or whether everyone is working on the most up-to-date version.
Ease of use for business-users and IT
- Huddle offers a 100% user adoption guarantee, or your money back
- Your online workspace needs to be simple to use, with nothing to install. Huddle works in the cloud, so there’s nothing to download or update—everything works in a standard web browser
- Huddle minimizes the response time for each page, letting your teams spend more time working and less time waiting
- Even for business professionals who may not be very tech-savvy, Huddle can be adopted in a day. Huddle has been proven to have the highest adoption rates in the industry, more than one in three times higher than Microsoft SharePoint1
- Online workspaces are easy to use and set up without any IT headaches: simply create a campaign, add or remove users, or change permission settings—in minutes and without delays
Collaboration on external and internal projects centrally
- Huddle provides a single, secure hub that lets everyone, whether they are in the next building or on a different continent or on external devices, streamline online file storage, coordinate processes and integrate information flows
- View, edit and comment on content, all from within the browser. Everyone has access to the same information, content and documents, so hours are saved by not having to chase people down for the latest updates – not to mention avoiding duplicate work
Sharing large media files
- Getting bounce-backs on emails because your attachments are too large? Forget that issue, forever. With Huddle, online file storage and sharing large media files is as easy as a quick upload, whether it’s a giant Microsoft PowerPoint or a high-resolution Adobe Illustrator file. You can transmit large, sensitive files securely with confidence
- Forget creating .zip files or other complex file compression tasks. Huddle securely shares large files and enables people to spend the the three hours per week they’d otherwise s use finding and sharing files, instead of getting productive work done.2
- Huddle works securely across the firewall so that everyone involved in project collaboration can take advantage of online file storage and collaborate on content, regardless of whether they are teams within your organization or partners, clients and contractors
- Huddle’s extremely high security is supported by 256-bit SSL and real-time mirrored backups
Accessible at anytime from anywhere
- With Huddle people can work from any device — smartphone, tablet or desktop
- Content is available when devices are offline, thanks to Huddle’s intelligent recommendation technology. Itlearns which documents you access the most and downloads them from the cloud to your desktop or mobile device, so that you can work on them from wherever you are
- Whether you’re putting together a corporate strategy statement or trying to keep track of the latest negotiations on your sales deal, you need to trust that the content will be available 100% of the time
- Business users can trust that the content they need will be available to them 100% of the time, whether they are in a meeting room, at a conference or on the go. Information is accessible to anyone given permissions to access it.
- This is why Huddle offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.