About Huddle software
Collaboration in the cloud
Huddle is the #1 SharePoint alternative for enterprise collaboration and content management in the cloud and is used by more than 100,000 intelligent businesses globally.
- File sharing: share files across the firewall with your colleagues and partners.
- Content collaboration: comment, assign tasks and approvals – all in one central location – to get work done efficiently and effectively.
- People: users profiles allow you to connect with the specific people you need to contribute to your project.
Administrative control and security
Granular permissions, administrative tools and the highest level of security and SLA make Huddle a reliable and secure platform.
- Versioning: work with your colleagues on the same documents, keeping track of different versions.
- Workflow and full audit trail: manage approval workflow and track who has accessed a specific document.
- Enterprise class security: Huddle, with its 99.9% uptime, SSAE16/ISAE 3402 audits and multiple levels of security, is trusted by governments worldwide, including 70% of UK Government.
Huddle serves as a secure online environment where information can easily and securely be accessed by team members – whether they are connecting from a mobile device, desktop or the web. Huddle replaces email as a de facto standard for cross-firewall collaboration.
- Collaborate across firewall: exchange files in a seamless way inside and outside the company. No more VPN and firewall configurations and no need to create additional profiles.
- Mobile devices: access your documents on Huddle anywhere, on iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Android.
- Desktop sync: Huddle users can access content stored in Huddle, directly from your desktop – and with Huddle’s Intelligent Sync Technology – only the most important files are synced to your desktop.
Explore Huddle’s key features using our interactive demo.
Start your free trial
Try our fully featured 14 day free trial with unlimited users.
TRY IT FREE
Talk to our sales team
US: +1 (415) 376 0870
UK: +44 (0) 8709 772 212