Huddle security promise
Cloud computing with enterprise class security.
Huddle is built with security and reliability in mind, and is trusted by some of the biggest businesses in the world
Multiple levels of security
- Physical security: Our primary data centre is ISO 27001 accredited. The servers are hosted in secure facilities, operated by Rackspace, with restricted access and 24/7 monitoring.
- Network security: Servers are hosted behind sophisticated firewalls, with a protected perimeter. We carry out penetration testing on an ongoing basis, and have had formal penetration testing commissioned on a number of occasions by third parties.
- Application security: Access to workspaces and files is restricted, with full administrative control.
- SSAE16/ISAE 3402: The controls, processes and policies that protect data in our systems have successfully completed a SSAE16/ISAE 3402 audit.
- Huddle offers FISMA-compliant service hosted in US-based data centers by our partner Carpathia. Huddle is configured and deployed to meet the unique requirements of our US government clients. Our US instance of Huddle encrypts your content to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards.
- Huddle is approved for use by UK government departments, up to IL2. Huddle is used by over 80% of UK central government departments including Cabinet Office, Ministry of Justice and Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.
Enterprise level security and reliability
- 99.9% uptime SLA, check it out in real time here.
- Encryption: All transmissions to and from Huddle including sign-on are encrypted at 256-bit through SSL via HTTPS.
- All data replicated in real time to our secondary data centre for disaster recovery.
- Highly scalable and redundant online infrastructures.
To download this file, please provide us with a little bit of information. This will also grant you 1-click access to our other content, such as past webinars and our interactive demo. All fields are required.