Huddle’s Content Connector service comprises a suite of tools that help you make the leap into the cloud.
- Maximize your ROI on SharePoint by running Huddle alongside SharePoint or network drives
- Get all the power of a traditional enterprise content migration at a fraction of the cost
- The process is quick and simple, with Huddle providing you with expertise and support
Huddle for Salesforce.com
Designed for sales and other commercial teams, Huddle for Salesforce.com lets users attach a Huddle folder or workspace to key Salesforce screens, ensuring teams always have access to the right content.
- Access the most up-to-date files instead of stale content stored on desktops or in Salesforce’s own content system
- Reduce the number of costly Salesforce licenses needed by attaching documents like contracts and addendums to SFDC from Huddle
- No need to swap between applications, reducing the amount of time needed to find important information
SSO for Huddle enables firms to seamlessly connect their internal directories to Huddle, whether at the office or on the go.
- Enjoy a one-click login process; significantly enhanced security; and reduced IT costs
- Utilize a wide partnership network including OneLogin, Okta, Ping Identity, and Centrify
- Multifactor authentication supported through the our SSO providers on mobile and desktop logins
Integrate seamlessly with your existing content repositories
- The Huddle Content Connector makes it simple to work with content stored within existing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tools such as SharePoint, your enterprise network drives, and even third-party file sharing sites such as OneDrive, Box and Dropbox.
Connect VMware Zimbra email with Huddle and enable people to collaborate intelligently from their inbox and enterprises have an alternative to Microsoft for communication and collaboration.